Homecoming Parade to Impact Parking on Friday, Oct. 4
Sep 25, 2019
The Ohio State Homecoming Parade will take place Friday, Oct. 4. Multiple parking and traffic impacts are expected.
To accommodate parade float setup, the following parking facilities will be impacted:
- West Stadium Lot
- The north portion of the lot will close at 12:01 a.m.
- Additional space will remain closed to accommodate the TV compound for the football game on Saturday, Oct. 5.
Road closures will be in place from approximately 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. to accommodate the parade route. The following parking impacts are expected:
- Ohio Union North Garage
- Garage entrances and exits will close. Vehicles will not be able to enter or exit the garage during this time. During the closure, Ohio Union South Garage will remain accessible; vehicles must enter and exit the garage via High Street. (Please note: Permit holders with garage access may only enter Ohio Union South Garage after 4 p.m.)
- Ohio Union South Garage
- Vehicles must enter and exit the garage via High Street. (Please note: Permit holders with garage access may only enter Ohio Union South Garage after 4 p.m.)
- Arps Garage
- Vehicles must enter and exit the garage using 18th Avenue (via High Street).
- Northwest Garage, Tuttle Park Place Garage, and East Stadium Lots
- Vehicles will not be able to enter these facilities. Vehicles exiting these facilities will be directed south on Tuttle Park Place and around the plaza along the south side of Ohio Stadium to Cannon Drive.
Traffic & Bus Information
For more information on traffic and CABS impacts, please visit Transportation and Traffic Management's website.