Arps Garage offers permit parking and limited visitor parking.
Permit holders can access this garage anytime according to their permit specifications (see keycard-specific access for more details).
Visitors may use the garage during off-peak hours, 4 p.m. - 3 a.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. Hourly parking rates are posted below, as well as at the entrance of each garage. All garage fees are due upon exit. Pay-on-foot machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
1990 College Road Columbus, Ohio 43210
892 Total Spaces ; 31 Accessible Spaces
Off-Peak (4p.m. - 3a.m. Weekdays, All Day Weekends)
Nearby Points of Interest
- Ramseyer Hall
- The College of Education and Human Ecology
- The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Rates and Payment Information
|Length of Stay||Rate|
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
- Pay-on-Foot Machines: This garage is equipped with pay-on-foot machines. Customers receive a white entry ticket, keep it with them, and make a payment prior to returning to their vehicle--this keeps the exit line moving. Once payment is made, customers receive a returned paid/validated ticket for use at the exit gate. Pay machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
- Cash Not Accepted at Exit Gates: While it is possible to pay at exit gates, they do not accept cash.
- Receipts: Receipts for paid parking are offered from payment machines at the time of payment. If a receipt is not printed, customers can email email@example.com with the time, date, garage location, and amount charged to receive a copy of their receipt via email.
- Lost Parking Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.