North Cannon Garage
The North Cannon Garage offers both visitor and permit parking.
Visitors can park in this garage anytime. Hourly parking rates are posted below, as well as at the entrance of each garage. All garage fees are due upon exit. Pay-on-foot machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
Permit holders can access this garage during off-peak hours and according to their permit specifications (see keycard-specific access for more details).
North Cannon Garage 1640 Cannon Drive Columbus, OH 43210
569 Total Spaces ; 68 Accessible Spaces
4 p.m. - 3 a.m. Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Keycard-Specific Access Information
Please note: Keycard holders must enter via the Cannon Drive entrance. The 12th Avenue entrance is reserved for patients and visitors only.Permit-Specific Access Information
Nearby Points of Interest
- The James Cancer Hospital
- Dorothy Davis Heart & Lung Research Institute
- College of Pharmacy
- Biological Sciences Building
Rates and Payment Information
|Length of Stay||Rate|
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
- Pay-on-Foot Machines: This garage is equipped with pay-on-foot machines. Customers receive a white entry ticket, keep it with them, and make a payment prior to returning to their vehicle--this keeps the exit line moving. Once payment is made, customers receive a returned paid/validated ticket for use at the exit gate. Pay machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
- Cash Not Accepted at Exit Gates: While it is possible to pay at exit gates, they do not accept cash.
- Receipts: Receipts for paid parking are offered from payment machines at the time of payment. If a receipt is not printed, customers can email email@example.com with the time, date, garage location, and amount charged to receive a copy of their receipt via email.
- Lost Parking Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.