MC - Motorcycle
- Permit Year - 2019-2020
- Annual Cost - $30.75
- Monthly Cost - $
This permit is available to employees with faculty, administrative and professional, and classified civil service staff positions, as well as all commuter students. Permit eligibility is determined by the university.
- Enhanced Access: This permit provides two-wheeled vehicles with 50cc or greater engines access to designated spaces for those with a motorcycle permit.
- Garage Access: Motorcycle spaces are available in SafeAuto, 9th Avenue East, Ohio Union South, Neil Avenue, Arps Hall, Lane Avenue and West Lane Avenue.
Reminders for Permit Holders
We use license plate recognition technology to ensure that parked vehicles have valid permits and are parked in the appropriate areas. It's important to keep your vehicle license plate information current at all times.
- Up to two vehicles may be linked to a permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Paid hourly parking or a valid visitor permit is required for an additional linked vehicle to be parked on campus simultaneously.
- Permit holders are responsible for ensuring license plate information is correct. Failure to do so may result in citations.
If you need to leave your car parked on campus for an extended period of time, contact us to get prior authorization.
Vehicles parked in one area for more than 72 consecutive hours without prior authorization will be cited as abandoned and relocated at the owner’s expense.