Surface Lot Parking
Surface Lot Parking
Surface Day Pass
- Permit Year - 2020-2021
- Annual Cost - ~$3,384.00
- Monthly Cost - ~$282.00
This permit is available to university visitors, as well as select university affiliates. Permit eligibility is determined by the university.
- The Day Pass can be purchased for up to 7 days in a row for $8.75 per day. We recommend selecting another permit if you are going to park for more than a week.
- Comprehensive Surface Lot Access: The day pass provides access to all unrestricted surface lot spaces across campus (A, B, C, CX, WA, WB, WC, WC5) for one full calendar day.
Access to all central campus unrestricted spaces for the calendar day(s) purchased.
|A Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
|B Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
|C Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
|CX Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
Access to all west campus unrestricted spaces for the calendar day(s) purchased.
|WA Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
|WB Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
|WC Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
|WC5 Spaces||For calendar day(s) purchased|
The Surface Lot Parking Day Pass does not provide access to garages.
|12th Ave.||No Access|
|9th Ave. E.||No Access|
|9th Ave. W.||No Access|
|N. Cannon||No Access|
|S. Cannon||No Access|
|Ohio Union N.||No Access|
|Ohio Union S.||No Access|
|11th Ave.||No Access|
|Neil Ave.||No Access|
|Arps Hall||No Access|
|Lane Ave.||No Access|
|W. Lane Ave.||No Access|
Reminders for Permit Holders
We use license plate recognition technology to ensure that parked vehicles have valid permits and are parked in the appropriate areas. It's important to keep your vehicle license plate information current at all times.
- Up to two vehicles may be linked to a permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Paid hourly parking or a valid visitor permit is required for an additional linked vehicle to be parked on campus simultaneously.
- Permit holders are responsible for ensuring license plate information is correct. Failure to do so may result in citations.