Contractor - CVA-G
Contractor - CVA-G
Contractor A Central Campus w/ Garage Access
- Permit Year - 2020-2021
- Annual Cost - $2,577.00
- Monthly Cost - $214.75
This permit is available to the primary contractor’s project supervisors, managers, and foreman. Contractor vehicles (except for heavy machinery such as cranes, dump trucks, and front-end loaders) must have a valid contractor parking permit at all times, whether parked inside or outside of the project's construction fences.
- Premium Access: Get the most comprehensive contractor access across campus, including garages and fenced project sites, as well as A surface lot spaces.
- Flexibility: CAG permit holders may also park in any of the lower tier, unrestricted spaces (B, C, WA, WB, WC, CX).
Reminders for Permit Holders
We use license plate recognition technology to ensure that parked vehicles have valid permits and are parked in the appropriate areas. It's important to keep your vehicle license plate information current at all times.
- Up to two vehicles may be linked to a permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Paid hourly parking or a valid visitor permit is required for an additional linked vehicle to be parked on campus simultaneously.
- Permit holders are responsible for ensuring license plate information is correct. Failure to do so may result in citations.
Customers with permits that include garage access are provided an annual access keycard (annual permit holders) or a garage access keycard (monthly permit holders).
- Garage gates are activated by scanning the QR code (located on the back of the keycard) on the readers located at garage entrances and exits.
- Keycards may be used to exit only if the last use was for entry, and vice versa. If a ticket is pulled to enter a garage, payment must be made at exit.
These garages are reserved for visitors 5 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday. Permit holders exiting these garages after 8 a.m. on these days are subject to additional fees.
- The 12th Avenue (Wexner Medical Center)
- North Cannon (Wexner Medical Center)
- Ohio Union South (South Campus)
These garages are reserved for visitors at all times:
- SAFEAUTO (Wexner Medical Center)
- South Cannon (Wexner Medical Center)
Overnight permit parking in the following garages is restricted to designated upper levels.
- Lane Avenue Garage: Levels 5 – 6
- West Lane Avenue Garage: No Restrictions
- Arps Garage: Levels 4 – 5
- 11th Avenue Garage: Levels 3 – 4
- Ohio Union North Garage: Levels 4S – 5N
- Gateway Garage: Levels 4 and Up
Additional overnight parking is available in the designated spaces on the west side of Carmack Lot 5 on West Campus.
If you need to leave your car parked on campus for an extended period of time, contact us to get prior authorization.
Vehicles parked in one area for more than 72 consecutive hours without prior authorization will be cited as abandoned and relocated at the owner’s expense.